WHAT ARE COOKIES
THE MAIN TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on where they come from, cookies are mainly divided into two categories:
- First Party Cookies, i.e. cookies generated and managed directly by the operator of the website on which the user is browsing.
- Third Party Cookies, i.e. cookies installed on the user’s terminal, generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing. The purposes of these cookies can be multiple: traffic analysis, displaying advertisements, sharing with social networks, etc.
The responsibility for and management of first-party cookies is assumed directly by the Owner.
The responsibility and management of third-party cookies, on the other hand, falls to the respective Controllers (third parties), who will be responsible for providing appropriate mechanisms for collecting and/or revoking consent in their privacy notices.
Depending on the purpose of use, cookies can be further divided into:
- Technical Cookies: these serve to make browsing easier, not to repeat certain operations and are sometimes necessary for the website to function properly. They are not used for any other purpose and are normally installed directly by the domain you are browsing.
- Cookie Analytics: these are used to monitor how many users visit the website, which pages are visited most, which keywords are used most and other information for the sole purpose of optimising the performance of the website. The data required for this analysis is collected anonymously.
- Profiling cookies: they monitor the user’s navigation on the web in order to create profiles on his/her tastes, habits, choices and other preferences. Thanks to these cookies, the same user can receive advertisements targeted to his preferences.
- Social Network Cookies: allow you to share the content of the site you are visiting with other users. These cookies are typically used to activate the “Like” or “Follow” functions of social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, among others. These features allow social networks to identify their users and collect information while they are on other sites. These are considered third party cookies.
COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
In particular, the cookies used in this site and not subject to consent are:
- Technical and Functionality Cookies (essential): pll_language, wordpress_logged_in_314cc40b14efd3a1694c185fd887cb6c, wordpress_sec_314cc40b14efd3a1694c185fd887cb6c.
- Session Cookies.
- YouTube cookies: APISID, CONSENT, GPS, HSID, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SSID, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC.
The site owner also uses third-party cookies:
For information on the third-party cookies used, as well as on the management, setting and deactivation of the cookies, below are the links to the respective privacy and cookie policies of the third-party owners, which users can consult freely and follow the procedures provided for this purpose:
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
You can configure your browser to delete or prevent the installation of cookies. You can check which cookies are installed, how long they last and delete them if necessary. Below are links to the most widely used browsers:
Deactivating certain cookies may hinder the proper functioning of the website.